“In Case Of Emergency “, Our Generator Projects Serve.
CEC has been fortunate to provide Emergency Generators in many communities but a recent one for the City of Cumming stands out. A recent high profile project included a 2500 KW Emergency Generator for their Water Intake Plant on Lake Lanier and a 1500 KW Emergency Generator for their Filtration facility. From excavation to final watering the sod, the versatile team of CEC worked in multiple disciplines to get the job done right without delays.
We have supplied equipment and services to businesses in a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, packaging, schools, airports, retail, doctor’s offices, hospital, poultry feed mills, food processing, and more. Click to see some of the brands we carry and you should consider for your project.
Some of the Generator Projects we’ve worked on include:
- Athens-Clarke -Two 125 KW 911 Emergency Generators
- City of Alpharetta – A 125 KW 911 Emergency Generator
- University of North Georgia Dahlonega – A 125 KW Emergency Generator
- Rockdale County – Four 80 KW Emergency Generators
- Dekalb County – Three Emergency Generators
- Athens-Clarke – 250 KW, 100 KW, and 50 KW Emergency Generators
- Dekalb County – Six Emergency Generators
- City of Cumming – A 2500 KW Water Intake Plant and a 1500 KW Filtration Plant Emergency Generators
Want to know more about the commercial generators we carry or would you like for us to size, design and engineer your project? Please call us at 770-531-7890.