Caldwell Electrical Contractors (CEC) has become a leader in industrial electrical services in Northeast Georgia. That began with our first customer in 1988. We have served countless diversified companies whose feedback indicates they are both pleased with the work completed by the CEC team and the time frame in which it was performed. We love when customers call us back to perform additional service recognizing CEC’s award-winning customer service. CEC will be there to troubleshoot day or night, weekend or holidays, when you need us the most.
“Caldwell Electrical provides outstanding customer service throughout the region”, Tim Evans, Vice President of Economic Development, Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce. Our lead electricians have more than 150 years of combined experience. CEC keeps your production and quality at the highest standards available applying a strict adherence to the NEC.
24/7 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE Contact Us at 770-531-7890
Areas of our Electrical Services:
- Industrial and Commercial Installations
- System Design and Installation
- Preventive Maintenance and Service Work
- Hazardous Location Design and Layout
- Control Panel Design/Assembly
- Plant Lighting Design and Energy Savings Projects
- Generator Installation, Maintenance and Sales
- Specializing in Food Industry Equipment & Conveyor Installations
CEC has very competitive rates and a fast bidding process to help you compile your project budget quickly. Our project sizes range from by the hour preventive maintenance to fast track large scale projects ranging up to 24 Months.
Our Safety Program has tool box meetings, scheduled safety meetings, outside seminars and classes to keep our employees up to date with the growing safety issues in our field.
Sample topics of our safety program includes:
- Fall Protection Competent Person Training 8Hr Course
- OSHA Construction Safety and Health 10Hr and 30Hr Course
- GA Utility Facility Protection Act (underground trenching)
- First Aid and CPR Training and Certification (CEC Trained course, CEC has (2) licensed employees certified to train personal by the American Red Cross) Yearly
- Lockout/Tag out Procedures
- Confined Space
- Hazardous Locations
- Aerial Lifts Certification (including boom and scissor lifts)
- Fork lift Certification (including telehandler and off road fork lifts). CEC also has (1) employee certified to train personal
- GA Soil and Water Conservation for Soil Erosion and Excavating NFPA 70E Arc Flash
If you would like the complete list of safety programs please feel free to contact our Safety Director, Deborah Caldwell or call 770-531-7890.