Sample topics of our safety program includes:
- Fall Protection Competent Person Training 8Hr Course
- OSHA Construction Safety and Health 10Hr and 30Hr Course
- GA Utility Facility Protection Act (underground trenching)
- First Aid and CPR Training and Certification (CEC Trained course, CEC has (2) licensed employees certified to train personal by the American Red Cross) Yearly
- Lockout/Tag out Procedures
- Confined Space
- Hazardous Locations Aerial Lifts Certification (including boom and scissor lifts)
- Fork lift Certification (including telehandler and off road fork lifts). CEC also has (1) employee certified to train personal
- GA Soil and Water Conservation for Soil Erosion and Excavating NFPA 70E Arc Flash
Safety training never ends for our team.
Our Latest Training at CEC
Training was how to properly and safely use restraining harnesses when working off the ground. Proper securing, distance calculation, tension / strength of the harness and proper fitting to each individual’s size and weight.
Below are the areas we address on a regular basis.
- CEC employees have worked over (700,000) hours without a loss of time accident! ICSN Approved
- Aerial Lifts (Scissors and Boom)
- Fork Lift Certification
- Arc Flash
- Lockout Tag-out
- First Aid
- Confined Space
- Fall Protection
- OSHA 10 Hour Cert.
- OSHA 30 Hour Cert.
- Review of CEC Safety Policy
- Ammonia Awareness
- General Safety rules
- AEGCP and GFCI
- EHQ and NQ
- Fire Protection
- Ladders and Stairways
- Hand and Power Tools
- Hazardous Energy
- Occupational Noise Exposure
- Process Safety Management
- Scaffold Use
- Trenching Shoring Excavations
- Welding and Hotwork
- OSHA Inspections.
For a complete list of safety programs please contact Deborah Caldwell, Safety Director at 770-531-7890.